Combination skin is the one that has 2 different types or more. The skin might be flaky or dry on the specific part and it can be oily on the T-zone, forehead, chin, and nose. Also, if you have conditions like rosacea, breakout or wrinkles you could have a problem with combination skin. At first it would seem like it is difficult to take care of this type of skin, however, it is not. Knowing the right skin cream is all you need.
First of all, you must follow a regimen. Using few minutes at night and in the morning and adding this to your routine will help the skin get used to the products. Plus it will ensure that the combination skin looks blemish free and healthy (cremaanticellulite.com).
- Clean the skin two times a day (night and morning) by using a cleanser to remove the derbies from your skin.
- Apply heavy skin cream on the dry areas so that your skin won’t dry out.
- If your goal is to make your wrinkles less visible, apply firming cream or mask before going to bed.
As you can see, each type of skin should be treated differently. So you will need to get two types of skin creams to help you get a better skin.
Be diligent when you treat each type separately. It might seem like too much to remember and many products to keep by your side, but as a result, your skin will be thankful.
- Use cream or lotion based moisturizer on the dry parts. Use non-comedogenic or oil-free cream or lotion on the oily skin.
- Hydrate the dry parts when you want to apply makeup or foundation. This will prevent from forming dry patches.
- Apply acne treatments to all acne scars or blemishes but don’t apply on your whole face.
As you can see, it is not too difficult to use skin creams when it comes to combination skin. In addition, don’t forget to use skin creams with SPF 20 when you go out in the summer. This will prevent any discolorations, sunspots and wrinkles.